Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Life Happenings.

Today I got new glasses. I'm happy with them. I think I can see better and they're pretty cute too. My other ones were alll scratched up so in an effort to keep  that from happening again I am going to try reallll hard to not throw them on my dresser at night before bed and instead put them in my cute little case. We'll see how long that lasts.
 
Here they are! I would have take a picture with them on me but that will have to come later, its not a good face day.
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow is a BIG day for my Blakey poo. Not only does he start taking the bus to school for the first time ever (he's only 3 1/2 people!!) but he also has his first of 3 assesments at Central Ca Autism Center. It's an ABA therapy program at Fresno State and he'll be starting there March 1st! He's already doing SO much better and has learned SO much just since starting school in August so I'm super excited to see how much more this is going to help him. He'll be going (based on the assesments) 4-5 days a week for 4-5 hours a day. I'm a little worried about how he's going to handle it since he's already in school for 5 hours a day as it is, but I'm sure it will just be something that he'll have to get used to. I worry for my little guy though and I hope he's getting ll the help he needs. He's the sweetest boy I know and with the right help I think he'll have an amazing future.
 
 
Feeding the Turkey Duck at the park last weekend
 
 
 
 
So, here's hoping that everything goes well tomorrow, it's gonna be a long day for Blake and I but I'm excited to get the process started.
 
Hope everyone else has a good week.
 
til' next time. xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment