Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's been awhile.

It's 8:17 P.M. and  can think of a million other things I should be doing but today (well tonight) I decided to start blogging more and since I just spent a good 30 minutes editing this thing I suppose I should probably write an entry ( which is proving to be difficult with a non-cooperative 2 1/2 year old on my lap!). Aaaanyway... so in light of some recent developments (with that very same 2 1/2 year old) I have decided it a good idea to take to this blog and let some stuff out! I have been so very inspired the last few days while reading my two favorite sister blogger's (Nie Nie and C Jane) blogs and book that I decided this is what I need to do, right now for ME.

I think I'll get started on the hard stuff tomorrow. For now here's some really cute pictures from our Easter get together. It was good times. <3

Bella was the first one up and dressed by 7 am!

Easter Cuteness




Church of Storyland

My nephew Jude


Me and Jude





Oh! I almost forgot tomorrow is Friday TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment