Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday.

It's 9:00 p.m.after a very long Monday and I'm watching "Dancing with the Stars" while writing this so let's hope it doesn't sound like gibberish.
Here's a break down of my day:

6:10 a.m. Woke up.
It took me about 10 minutes to convince myself to actually get out of bed though.

7:00 a.m. Got to work.
"Work" was in compete disarray because they installed new cubicles this weekend. It took a good hour for everyone to get situated and start working which is coincidentally when I had to leave for Blake's appointment at an "Autistic like" preschool

9:00 a.m. "Autistic Like" Preschool appointment for Blake.
I really didn't know how I would feel about this place and to be perfectly honest I was worried it would be horrible. I pictured wild children running around and basically just complete chaos. I am happy to report that it was exactly the opposite. While there was the occasional "fit", this place wasn't at all like I had imagined. The kids were semi quite and pretty well behaved. They were all engrossed in different activities when we arrived, all of which are specific to an Autistic child's learning needs. It was clean and the staff seemed really nice. The director was extremely knowledgeable and I felt comfortable around her instantly. What I like most about the program is there are only 9 children in the class and there are at the very least 1 adult to every 2 kids. I was going to go and visit a regular "head start" preschool also but I think the best decision is to have him start at the "autistic like" program. So in August when my big boy starts preschool he will definitely be going there. The director explained to me that if he is doing really well that they will integrate him into regular preschool there because they are one of the few schools with both on campus! I'm so excited for him. I cant wait for him to start in August!

10:30 a.m. Back to work.

3:30 p.m. Go off work!

4:00 p.m. Picked up Bella from the bus, came home, did mommy stuff

5:30 p.m. Grocery shopping
The only good thing I have to say about this is that it only took about an hour with all four of us in the grocery store!

7:00 p.m. Dinner

8:00 p.m. Children bathed

9:00 p.m. Children in bed

almost 10 p.m. "me time". Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

HAHAHA I JUST saw an "Oscar Meyer" commercial in which a husband says to his wife "can I quit my job and start a blog?" funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment