Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Satttturrrday WOO!

I'm so happy that today is Saturday and NOT Monday. Last night I ventured out to see a friends band play and ended up seeing many of my oldest and dearest friends. It was just what I needed.


(The Gyrators, look out Jeff do his rock stance!)







Today I'm going to relax until noon when I take Bella to her dance practice. Today is the start of her nursing home shows that her dance studio puts on for the month before their big performance. It's a great idea actually, they get to practice and entertain all these sweet senior citizens who are left in these sad places. So at 2 today she will perform her little dance in front of an audience and she seems pretty excited about it! I'll post pics later!

Also I forgot to share photos from when my mother and I visited my grandmother:

(Myself and my Grandma Laura)


(Mom and Grandma)


Hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

<3 Tambra

No comments:

Post a Comment